Plus the early-to-bed-etc. thing is helping me feel virtuous/healthy, which I had been craving after overdoing Carb Nite last week. I don’t know that there was anything wrong with that, per se, since eating junk food is part of the plan, to a point. But it’s nice that feeling gross kicked me into a week of feeling healthy. Since that fateful Friday, here’s what I’ve been doing:
- Alternating frequently between my standing desk and sitting desk.
- Getting to more yoga classes.
- Taking those repulsive frozen raw-liver “pills” I made.
- Eating resistant starch (in the form of potato starch powder stirred into water—far less repulsive).
- Taking probiotics.
- Trying to do 100 squats a day.
- Sitting down to eat with my family whenever possible, or at least not eating at my desk.
- Walking outside.
- Going to bed early.