Here’s the schedule:
- Get out of bed when I hear Mik returning from morning swim practice (around 6:15).
- Put on yoga clothes.
- Kiss my men, make tea, and do whatever needs doing in the kitchen until Mik leaves for school.
- Write out a to-do list or a schedule of what I want to accomplish that day.
- Go downstairs, light the candles, and do a yoga video. End with a handstand.
- Do a tennis-ball massage (which has all but fixed my shoulder).
- Have some breakfast.
- Take a shower, get dressed, make the bed, hang up any clothes that aren’t.
- Work until lunch (or do whatever other task is on the schedule).