Friday, November 10, 2017

TheBombDotMom: It’s like biting on a pencil to make yourself smile

It’s getting hard for me to keep my head above water, work-wise, so I don’t feel I can spend a lot of time on these little blog posts. But I noticed today that, in my desperation to think of something to write about, I go through my day trying hard to notice things that are awesome, which is kind of…awesome.

Because my work and life have also been frustrating lately, I am also noticing a lot of things that suck, but in the spirit of emotional detox I keep trying to turn my frown upside-down.

It goes:
  • AAAAAARGHHH WHY DOES POWERPOINT SUCK SO MUCH?
  • You know, InDesign is pretty functional and I really enjoy using it.
  • OMG HEALTHCARE MARKETPLACE, WHY ARE YOU LIKE THIS?
  • Really, I should just be grateful my health is so good.
  • BLAAAAAAGH, ENOUGH OUT OF YOU, COMPANY I HATE!
  • What’s really nice is the weekend, when you have time to catch up on work without as much new stuff coming in.
  • YAHOO MAIL, STOP FAILING AT EVERYTHING.
  • Gee, internet service has been super reliable lately.
:)


No comments:

Post a Comment