Sunday, September 3, 2023

Having a nice weekend

Saturday: Yoga 35 minutes, meditate 10 minutes
Sunday: Walk 1.5 miles 

Here’s the result of art lesson 2:

I actually worked on three paintings today, since I feel inspired and am having an AGGRESSIVELY relaxing weekend. It’s clear to me that my brain is continuing to wake up (this is Whole30 Day 5).

Yoga is great, but I’m thinking it probably shouldn’t come at the expense of walking, at least until walking gets less challenging (yes, I said “challenging”). I can’t quite put my finger on what is hard about it. It’s partly that my Achilles often hurt, especially on any kind of upward incline, but really I think I’m just out of shape to a ridiculous degree. So in the name of tendon healing I don’t want to go any farther, but in the name of getting my body good at walking again, I think I’d better make sure I at least do my short stroll every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment