Friday, April 22, 2011

Making things right

Wednesday: Swim 2,400 yards, bike 22 miles
Thursday: Run 6 miles, swim 3,200 yards
Friday: Yoga, swim 2,200 yards, water run 30 minutes

So I was at the gym from 7 to 10 last night, came home and worked until midnight, and then was back at the gym again from 9 to 12:30 this morning. Too much. So tired. Bad planning. Also, it's been snowing horizontally all day.

Luckily I don't have any work today, and there's no school either, so I was able to remedy all of the above with the following steps:
  1. Procure food, lots of it, and right away.
  2. Make some green tea.
  3. Get out my knitting.
  4. Put on fuzzy socks and slippers.
  5. Turn on a space heater in the TV room.
  6. Gather up the family and choose an old MST3K on Netflix.
  7. Fall asleep to the sound of children's laughter.

1 comment:

  1. It is good - I think you have better coping strategies than I do!....

    ReplyDelete