Saturday, January 10, 2015

Best New Life Plan ever

I had a feeling this make-new-resolutions-every-month thing would appeal to me. First, of course, I’m doing well so far on my January resolutions, which is good. But much more than that, I’m having tons of fun pondering what I should do in February.

Just now, in fact, I figured out what Errand I want to do, and I’m really excited about it.

Let me break that down in case you can’t immediately see how crazy it is: There’s a task I’ve been kind of needing/wanting to do for months. I have the time and capability to go out and do it right this minute. But, instead of that, I’m (1) making a plan to (2) put it on a list and (3) post it on my blog, so I can then (4) go out and do it.

Well, as long as it (5) makes me happy, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment