Monday, February 2, 2015

Busy Februarying

Instead of going to spin class this morning, I tried a short weight workout I found online (remember, it’s an Adventure!). It was advertised as HIIT, which in my mind means short, intense intervals with lots of rest. Instead this workout was long, intense intervals with very little rest, but I did my best to keep up anyway (Adventure!).

I have a feeling I’m going to be suffering tomorrow as a result of my poor decision making.*

Today would be a good day to knock stuff off my February to-do list, so I think I’m going to rally my trembling quads and start with delivering 44 items to charity. I already have several things set aside, and it should be pretty easy to find the rest. My entire basement is basically a museum exhibit of stuff that needs to be gotten rid of. Maybe I’ll get rid of a few extra things so that afterward I can shop in the thrift store and still have a net loss of household junk.

* Adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment