Sunday, October 4, 2015

Fixing my other shoulder

I was trying to remember just how it happened that one of my shoulders got completely healed, so I checked my blog archives. Turns out it was the shoulder-healing protocol I put myself on back in May, which I had basically forgotten about.

I am torn, because I just got to the point where I can kind of do yoga again, but I think it might be time to do another eight weeks of total rest and Advil. I am so sick of this shoulder bothering me, and it’s almost worse to have one that works properly because it’s a constant reminder of what shoulders are supposed to do.

It might be disastrous to stop yoga again for eight whole weeks, but I think I am mentally strong enough to go to my favorite classes but modify everything so I don’t lift or put weight on that shoulder at all. I also still have the no-shoulders yoga practice my teacher friend wrote for me…

No comments:

Post a Comment