Wednesday, November 30, 2016

November wrap-up

Just a few quick notes, since I’m finding it harder and harder to blog in Donald Trump’s America:
  • Goal: Knit M.H. a hat. I knitted him fingerless mitts instead, because that’s what he preferred. I think I will still do a hat for him, though, since I’m on a roll.
  • Rule: Use social media only after dinner. This started off well, took a hit on Nov. 9, and fell all to pieces around Thanksgiving. However, I did manage to break the dreadful habit of checking social media first thing in the morning. Must continue to fight this fight…
  • Exercise: NaYoDoMo. I started every single day with 20 to 40 minutes of yoga, and it was glorious.
  • Affirmation: “I intend to feel free, light, and strong.” Woo, yoga!
  • Task: Come up with a simple, bare-bones daily housekeeping schedule and then stick to it. This started off well, took a hit on Nov. 13 (the day it said “Clean out the fridge”), and fell all to pieces around Thanksgiving. I’m still very glad to have done as much as I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment