Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Gray April

I should probably take steps to get rid of the spam comments on my blog, but sometimes I kind of like them. For example:
Thanks designed for sharing such a fastidious opinion
paragraph is pleasant, thats why i have read it fully
Cute, right?

It reminded me that it’s been awhile since I actually wrote a pleasant paragraph—because nothing is quite clicking for me lately. Just to throw out a couple of examples: I’m eating really healthfully and feeling OK but not fantastic (which is frustrating because I’m eating enough vegetables to warrant fantastic); I’m easing back into exercising but just getting sore and injured (my hip hurts like I did when I was training for the Ironman, yet I haven’t even run a mile straight yet); and I’m working like a maniac but am told I haven’t made any more money than I did last year at this time (HOW IS THAT EVEN POSSIBLE?).

I’m not sure what might be missing from my life, but my prime suspect is sunlight. If it ever becomes available, I will be sure to leave this cave and go get some.

2 comments:

  1. Friend have I
    Winter only tanning place supplies
    Brief minutes seems silly
    But one way to get sun when lacking
    (She says makes difference)

    ReplyDelete