Tuesday, August 31, 2010

It's going to be a long day

Tuesday: Yoga, walk 2 miles
Wednesday: Rest

8 a.m. Feels like I've put in a full day already. I started feeling better last night and decided to give the morning yoga a try today after all. When it was over, I still had time before anyone at home would be awake, so I got on the treadmill. Now I've had two breakfasts, I'm showered and dressed, the kids are in school, my husband went out to work in a coffee shop—and I'm looking at another day with not a lot to do and wondering why, in that case, it had to start quite so early.

11 a.m. It's my normal lunchtime, but I'm not hungry because I've been snacking all morning to stay alert. Don't know why I'm bothering to stay alert, because although I now have a few things to do, I've not started them yet.

2 pm. Oops, suddenly have tons of work. There go any plans to ride my bike later. Taking a real rest day tomorrow. I wrote it down already, so it must be true.

No comments:

Post a Comment