Friday, August 20, 2010

It's supposed to be hard

Friday: Yoga, bike 19 miles (16 mph)

So I'm already back to feeling exhausted and unmotivated, but I guess I've been working out for two-plus hours nearly every day, so it's not all that shocking. Going to press on, though. Getting tough as iron is supposed to be hard work. Plus I've been counting calories, and it's great to see myfitnesspal.com say, "You've earned 1159 extra calories from exercise today."

Oh, is that all? I don't think I could eat that many extra calories if I tried. (Not going to try, either.)

By the way, I decided I'm going to count calories every day until I've lost 5 pounds. After that I'm not sure what I'll do. Probably a little happy dance — and then count calories every day until I lose 5 more.

1 comment:

  1. Y'know, you might want to take some time off away from swimming and biking and running right now if your motivation is so low. I know 2 years ago (2008) after having been on the wagon for months and months, I had to take off the month of September and just veg. I came back in October really ready to train again.

    Sometimes NOT doing things is the key to wanting to do things.

    ReplyDelete