Monday, January 31, 2011

Death March II

Monday: Walk 16 miles

I decided that, since there's no way I'll be able to scrape together 4½ hours of uninterrupted free time in February due to an insane amount of work that starts tomorrow, the moment for another voluntary death march was right now. And since it's a million below outside today, that means more fun on the treadmill!

I have a vague idea that, even with the extra two miles, I actually fared better this time than last time, but that doesn't mean I don't feel like I got run over by a truck right now.

On the plus side, it really padded out my mileage numbers for the month:

January totals:
Run: 94 miles (probably my most ever)
Bike: 389 miles (definitely my most ever)
Swim: 23,300 yards (about a one-day total when I was a college swimmer)

No comments:

Post a Comment