Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Party time's over

Tuesday: Bike 27 miles, run 3.5 miles
Wednesday: Swim 3,500 yards, bike 20 miles

I feel like I'm paying for the excesses of birthday-Valentine's week. I guess the only way to repair several days of easy workouts and pounds of sugar is by pounding the workouts and going easy on the sugar. (HA ha ha ha ha ha ha ha!)

But seriously, I've been working really hard just to squeeze everything in. I don't think I've wasted 45 minutes in the past two days—and by "wasting" time, I mean frivolous nonsense like having dinner with my family and helping my kids with their homework.

P.S. I had my husband come downstairs and listen to my bike trainer again. He got down on the floor and watched it spin, said "huh," went and got a bunch of tools, came back and said some bad words, went and got a bunch more tools, fiddled around with things, and told me to try it again. Silence! Mostly! I'll take it! Thank you!!

1 comment:

  1. Well, both birthdays and Valentine's day are special. A few extra pounds of sugar are worth it to enjoy yourself occasionally. Keep up the great training numbers.

    ReplyDelete