Friday, April 27, 2012

Hi ho

I guess I'll complain about work now, since I haven't stopped doing it for more than 15 minutes at a time for the past four days. I'm mostly dealing with Grumpy's busy season, but I also did an hour for Bashful and have projects for Doc, Happy, and Sneezy waiting for me in the wings. In a moment I'm going to flip a coin and decide which one to tackle first. (I'll do Sneezy's crap if it lands on its edge.)

Also, ha ha, I need to work on an editing test as part of a job application. I know that sounds like the dumbest thing in the history of dumb things, but I really like the potential client, and it would point my career in a direction I'm interested in going. Regardless, it's probably an incredibly stupid idea unless I'm willing to dump one of my other seven clients, which I'm not.

I meant to mention yesterday that, speaking of income and selling things, M.H.'s book is now available in print through Amazon. Godspeed, Rhubarb.

No comments:

Post a Comment