Monday, July 23, 2012

Back to work

I've been too busy editing Happy's book even to make Mik start on a race report. I told him he would treasure it forever, but he seemed skeptical. This is a kid who takes his swimming medals and rips off the stapled-on slip of paper with the date, time, and race information. I told him that information was the most important part of the medal, but he didn't believe that, either. Tweens!

But coming back to the topic of work, I never heard a single thing back from Sneezy after resigning. Isn't that weird? I didn't actually expect them to beg me to stay, but I did expect some sort of acknowledgment. Maybe it's not so surprising. It's that sort of company, and I'm still a little uneasy that I'll actually get my last two invoices paid. Either way, I'm glad to be rid of them.

No comments:

Post a Comment