Monday, July 16, 2012

Down a dwarf


Hi Xxxx,

This is to let you know that I will no longer be able to take editing work from Sneezy. I've taken on more freelance work than I can handle and have decided to cut back significantly. I want to thank you for the experience of working for this company; I truly appreciate all I've learned in the past several months about Xxxx editing.

I'm CC'ing Xxxx so she can remove me from the email feedback group. Would you please forward this on to anyone else who needs to be notified?

You have my final invoice, but please let me know if there's anything else I need to do to wrap things up.

Regards…
Gulp. I hope that was professional. I hope they aren't mad at me. I hope they process my final invoice. I hope they write back and offer to double my pay so I can think of a professional way to say, "Sorry, but that's still not enough to make me want to put up with this crap."

No comments:

Post a Comment