Wednesday, August 1, 2012

The time management Olympics


It's getting really hard to manage my time. My sister and her family are in town from Virginia, the Olympics are on, and I have enough work that I could probably spend every waking hour at my desk if I wanted. Here's what's gotten the ax from my life since the Opening Ceremonies:
  • Facebook
  • Walking
  • Yoga
  • Heck, any exercise that can't be performed during commercial breaks
  • Cooking meals
  • Experimenting in the kitchen
  • Heck, any form of caring about nutrition
  • Cleaning
  • Reading
  • Working on M.H.'s book
  • Experimenting on my kids' teeth and skin
  • Making triathlon training plans with Mik
  • Making lists of things I'll do when school starts up again
I don't know who I am anymore!

No comments:

Post a Comment