- Your body is producing enough mucus to inconvenience you.
- Every time you stand up, you think, "Oh, I shouldn't be standing."
- You don't speak loudly enough to be heard because you haven't the strength.
- You stop caring about the side effects of NSAIDs.
- The warmth of the space heater is nice, but you need to move it farther away because you can't tolerate the blowing.
Tuesday, December 6, 2011
Headaches, sore throats, and fatigue don't necessarily mean anything. You might not be at your best, but you can still get through your day. Here's how you can tell when "fighting off a virus" crosses that fine line over into "sick":
Posted by Ironmom (Julie)