But then I remembered that I get to make the resolutions, and I can make them as easy as I want. So:
- Goal: Get to at least three yoga classes.
- Rule: After we get back from Maui, follow the new eating plan to the letter.
- Errand: Take measurements and “before” pictures that are good enough to potentially share. (But later.)
- Affirmation: I have time for what’s important.
- Theme: Sunshine (reprising this one).
In other words, I’ll be chained to my desk but hoping that the combined influence of my goal, affirmation, and theme will be enough to get me out of the house at least a couple of times before the lovely Montana summer goes away.