Friday, February 24, 2012

Bright spots

I'm feeling pretty overrun; I either worked or should have worked for five of my clients today (sorry, Sneezy). It's going to be another long weekend at my desk. But there were some bright spots:

  • I took an afternoon break to go on a walk with M.H. After several days of crazy wind, it was calm and sunny and beautiful out. Ahhh.
  • M.H. got a prototype of his book cover emailed to him, and it is SO COOL. This thing will be ready to make its debut in a matter of weeks, and it's just…squeeeee! (Of course, before that can happen, I have to find time to give it one last proofread…)
  • I just got home from dropping my 13-year-old off at the movie theater, where he was enthusiastically greeted by a group of what I know to be great kids. It is just so satisfying to be raising this happy and well-adjusted person, I can't even tell you.

1 comment:

  1. Amazing blessings! Would that every parent could say such a thing about his or her 13-year-old.

    ReplyDelete