Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Onward and uphill

Okay, here's the eight-line guest post I wrote for Mommy Nani Boo Boo. The prompt was "uphill," which I could have taken in all sorts of much more literal places a year ago at this time (sample post from last May) but went somewhere entirely different with now. (You all get it, right?)

Great. So if you're wondering what Mommy Nani Boo Boo is talking about when she says "honoring" her pubic bone, then read this.

And if you want to read the post that made me love her blog and jump at the chance to write for it, then read this. (Do you see why I found this "guest post" thing intimidating?)

P.S. My little prose poem anecdote thing there is a true story, and happened last weekend, except that it wasn't actually at my husband's birthday party, but a shindig my mom threw to celebrate the release of Rhubarb.

1 comment:

  1. I'm impressed that you can do a tri-pod headstand. I never was able to stand on my head so being able to do it at 41...GREAT!

    I'm still working on being able to bend my knees and sit comfortably.

    ReplyDelete