Sunday, December 18, 2016

A drywall Christmas miracle

I thought it was about time to do an update on some of my resolutions for December, especially since I said they were valid only through Dec. 21. (It is probably not a good sign that I had to go back and look up what they all were. Ahem.)

So first the task, which was “Fix the walls.”

Short story: Apparently the thought of my messing with drywall on my own alarmed my dad to the point that the next day he was over at my house with a bucket of supplies to help. The “help” was that he fixed most of the holes, scratches, and dents himself while I handed him things. But I did pay close attention to the process, and he tells me that I’ve now attained apprentice status and am qualified to touch walls on my own. I find it to be a fun job and am glad to have had his expertise at my disposal. The end.

No comments:

Post a Comment