Saturday, February 18, 2012

Update from the mines

I knocked out all the work requested by Bashful and Sleepy last night, and I'm just about through the pile sent by Sneezy (a crash in Microsoft Word set me back at least an hour there, but I guess I share the blame for not taking half a second to hit Ctrl+S).

Grumpy won't be back until the stock markets reopen on Tuesday, and Dopey and Doc have not yet arrived. So that means I just have to edit Happy's 500-page book for what's left of the three-day weekend, and I'm all set.

My husband reminded me last night that I also have to keep plugging away at his book, which has a deadline of sorts looming. So I've edited two more chapters for Prince Charming as well.

I slept horribly last night. I don't know if it's because sat on my rear too much, spent too much time being exposed to UV radiation, went to bed too late, was too stressed out, or all of the above. There's nothing worse than lying in bed, fruitlessly awake, when you might as well be editing citations for Sneezy, know what I'm saying?

No comments:

Post a Comment