Sunday, October 10, 2010

No, NOW it gets serious

Sunday: Bike 19 miles, run 2 miles, yoga

It's Week 4, and this morning I took a look at the schedule for the first time, aiming to find a workout with a bike ride (because it was such a nice day) that wasn't too difficult (so I could squeeze in some yoga as well). Well, huh. Looks like they're all on the difficult side this week. Plus at the end it says something like, "Congratulations on finishing your first real week of training."

So OK then! Welcome to my first real week of training! Wonder what this is going to be like!

It ended up being a great ride, a decent run, and a killer yoga class, all done in rapid succession, leaving me a sweaty pile of goo who nonetheless had to hurry and get cleaned up to go to dinner at my parents' house. I was famished when I got there and for some reason decided that I was allowed to eat my mom's cinnamon rolls because she doesn't use all that much sugar on them. Then I (apparently) decided I was allowed to eat about seven of them.

Lesson learned. Two and a half hours of working out + yummy food you don't have to cook = DANGER! DANGER! DANGER!

No comments:

Post a Comment