Tuesday, March 3, 2015

The most important thing you will ever read on this blog

I recently discovered a Facebook group called Billings Online Rummage, which is a giant online garage sale where people are selling everything from baby booties to SUVs. Yesterday I put my unused, expensive frying pan up for sale there, and within 45 minutes a young woman was at my door peeling off $20 bills and putting them in my hand.

I NEVER EVEN LEFT THE HOUSE. This might be the greatest thing in history. If you live in Billings, you should join the group immediately. If not, you should find your own city’s equivalent.

Super-psyched to start selling everything that isn’t nailed down.

1 comment:

  1. Wish I could have found something like that for my town. Oh well, the Historical Society keeps having rummage sales and I get to donate my stuff to them on a regular basis. No cash, but a decent tax deduction.

    ReplyDelete