Friday, May 1, 2015

GREAT resolutions for May

Here are my resolutions for May (as usual, most of these require more explanation, which I’ll get around to eventually):
  • Goal: 60-second arm hang.
  • Rule: Lift weights three days a week.
  • Errand: Get my bike in riding condition and ride it, at least once. And then do February’s errand even if it kills me.
  • Affirmation: Everything I do, I do out of love.
  • Theme: Miracle mornings.
I decided that I should try to keep running intervals but that my schedule probably won’t allow me to commit to a certain number of days per week or to a goal. Instead, I’m committing to weight lifting, since, one, I’ve actually already been doing it and, two, I have enough equipment that I shouldn’t ever have to go to the gym. Plus I found a simple plan in a chart format that I can print out and use to record everything. I’ve actually been following the same plan for two and a half weeks, which is kind of amazing.

Seems the magic formula for success is not having to leave the house + piece of paper.

No comments:

Post a Comment