- Memorize 10,000 words (approximately the final 14 chapters of the book of Romans).
- Walk 1,000 miles (any running miles would count, too).
- Sell 100 items on eBay (yes, I probably do have that much junk, and if I run out, my parents have plenty that they want me to sell for them).
- Lose 10 more pounds (from my low of 169 in November, not from whatever nonsense I weigh now).
- Write 1 children's book and try to get it published.
Some of these seem rather…challenging all by themselves, let alone in combination, but I like the fancy round numbers. And I like challenges. Anybody want to try any of these with me? Walk 1,000 miles??