Compare that to today:
- Get dressed for running: 4 minutes
- Pack gym bag/fill water bottle: 3 minutes
- Discuss with husband merits of driving to gym for 6-minute workout: 7 minutes
- Find keys: 5 minutes
- Drive to gym: 4 minutes
- Put stuff in locker: 2 minutes
- Work out: 6 minutes
- Shower and change: 7 minutes*
- Drive home: 4 minutes
WhineBlog about experience: 23 minutes
- Unpack gym bag (which I'll definitely get to right after this): 1 minute
So that's 6 minutes of working out and 60 minutes of associated crap, and now instead of 3:1, my ratio is 1:10. I'm terrible at being a minimalist.
* To be fair, I might have done this anyway.