Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Contemplating the end

Day 45

I’ve now done a Whole30 and a half! I haven’t got tons to say about my progress or lack thereof, but I am looking forward to getting my lab test done and seeing if that is helpful in any way.

I noticed in the library a non-nutrition book by the Whole30 co-creator Melissa Urban. It is about boundary-setting and is SO GOOD. Then I found her Instagram feed and it is also SO GOOD. I highly recommend both.

Mik comes home on Saturday for a month, and I was saying to M.H. today that we might need to end our 45+ day streak of not eating in restaurants, only because it’s a good way to get our taciturn kid seated across from us to talk. I would like to go on eating this way, and I probably will resume it after Mik goes back to school, but honestly it’s more important to squeeze in some quality time, and if I have to fall on a burrito sword, so be it.

No comments:

Post a Comment