Sunday, July 23, 2023

Shenanigans

I weighed myself again before the “real” end of my Whole30 yesterday (on Day 49) and had lost another 3 pounds. (And no ill effects from butter.) So that was nice to see, but then Mik came home and we ended up eating restaurant food not once but twice yesterday. I’m not blaming him—I just truly wanted to do something “special” while we caught up, and then later we had my mom and stepdad over for Chinese takeout because I was frankly too lazy to whip up a healthy meal for five.

In one more week a bunch of family starts rolling into town, so truly this super-strict way of eating is canceled for about the next month, but M.H. and I both want to try to continue to eat as well as we can, and start up being strict again once the summer excitement is over. He is trying intermittent fasting as well and has been able to take his already tiny belt in not one but two notches, so as usual everything works like magic for him. I’m not jealous. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment