Friday, August 18, 2023

Fast, slow, and upside-down

Wednesday: Yoga in the Park, 1 hour
Thursday: Walk 1.2 miles
Friday: Walk 1.2 miles 

I’ve kind of been swept up into being “busy,” which is not my preferred mode, but here we are for at least another week or so. Plus some of the work of this week was putting together a bid for a contract that would REALLY consume my life for the next 11 months. Not sure if I’m hoping to win it or not, tbh.

But did you notice how I kept doing the slow morning walk despite the work increase? It’s actually a really nice addition to my life, particularly with an audiobook at hand. Someday when our landscaping is done I hope to swap that for a morning putter about the garden and greenhouse, but this is very pleasant for now.

Also…I bought something interesting from a person on Facebook Marketplace: one of those yoga headstand benches. I was once able to do “real” headstands but always thought one of these would allow me to do other interesting poses as well. Now I just want to get back into headstands, but at any rate I’m very excited to have a cheap one.

Me in the future (left)


No comments:

Post a Comment