Wednesday, September 29, 2010

I *AM* taking it easy

Wednesday: Rest

I decided last night that I had nothing to lose by writing to the eBay seller to complain about my heart-rate monitor. I don't know if it will do any good, but at least I got a giggle out of the reply I got:
Dear friend,
Thanks so much for your message and glad to serve you!
Very sorry to hear the problem you said! We have sold a lot of the items but there are few problems. But please take it easy. We will surely be responsible for this matter.
Do you mean that it can't work well or it inaccurately works? Could you please tell us the problem in details?
Please don't worry, if you really don't like it, we will surely give you a resonable solution.
Please let us know the result. Thanks a lot for your time and understanding in advance!
If you have any question, whatever, please first feel free to contact us right away.
Wish you have a great day everyday!
Best regards,
Danny, Customer Support

No comments:

Post a Comment