- I stopped feeling like crap from the sugar hangover.
- I started inventing new dishes for every meal.
- I got desperately sick of cooking.
- I became okay with cooking again.
- I noticed my stomach looking flatter.
- I started sleeping more soundly and stopped getting up in the middle of the night to go to the bathroom.
- I started having the urge to photograph my absolutely gorgeous meals to share with you all (but the desire to eat them while they were hot was stronger).
I'm eating a bit differently on this Whole30 than I have in the past. I'm strictly observing the rule about not eating Paleo "breads" and Paleo "desserts." I'm also cutting way back on the amount of fruit and nuts I eat (to almost none), which is much easier to do that now that I have an arsenal of meals at my disposal that are basically nothing but meat and vegetables. And speaking of meat, I'm also trying to eat a bit less of that in order to focus on the vegetables, and making sure to eat some kind of vegetable for breakfast every day. Which, once you get over the slight weirdness, is yum.