Tuesday, January 1, 2013

One more resolution, made in the traditional manner

Ugh. Just  because I don't drink doesn't mean I can't wake up miserable and full of regrets and resolve to never, ever, ever, EVER do that to myself again. While I lay in bed this morning tossing and turning and regretting on way too little sleep, I came up with a teeny, tiny new resolution:

NO MORE SUGAR OF ANY KIND UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES. At least in 2013. Maybe after that I can resume eating it in moderation. But probably not. Sadly, that works only if no one puts it in front of me, and someone always does.

1 comment:

  1. I agree, kicking the sugar habit is REALLY HARD! I ate way too much sugar around Christmas, need to get it out of my system so I don't crave it as much. AND hope no one offers any treats...
    I wish you success!

    ReplyDelete