Saturday, March 26, 2011

A good weekend to gloss over

Saturday: Swim 1,600 yards, water run 50 minutes, bike 55 miles
Sunday: Run 8.5 miles, bike 7 miles, walk 2.5 miles
Monday: Yoga, swim 2,200 yards

On Saturday, I was all set to blog about how tired and annoyed I was (stupid feet not healed up, stupid audiobook cutting me off before the ending, HOW can I train when it hurts to walk?).

On Sunday, I was all set to blog about how tired and grumpy I was (kids driving me nuts, stupid feet, husband sleeping all day, HOW did my back tire get a flat while on the trainer?).

But I didn't have time or energy then. All I have for you today is:

YAY! EASY WORKOUT FINISHED! GOT TAKEN OUT FOR LUNCH! REST DAY TOMORROW! NOTHING ANNOYING ON THE HORIZON!

1 comment:

  1. Good job getting it done. A 55-mile ride is a serious accomplishment at this time of year (or, really, at ANY time of year in my book!)...

    ReplyDelete