Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Looking forward to the end

I've started to give some thought to what I want to do after the 30-day challenge is up this time. Ideally, I'd like to find some magic formula to keep me eating Paleo nearly all the time, but (a) still have some occasional chocolate and (b) not have to order something non-pizza when we find ourselves in a pizza restaurant.

There are lots of other temptations that crop up from time to time, of course, but I think I'd be pretty much content if I could just have (a) and (b).

I'm eager to hit the end of the 30 days, not so much because I want to eat junky food again (although some chocolate does sound good), but more because I'm looking forward to weighing myself. I have a hunch that I might be skinnier than ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment