Monday, January 16, 2012

Paleo challenge, Day 16

I can't believe I let Day 15 go by without a Paleo update. Guess I've been too busy SITTING HERE editing my husband's new book. I'm trying to get as far as I can with it this three-day weekend, because next week I expect to be SITTING HERE with a ton of work. No time to be SITTING HERE blogging.

Yeah, did you catch the subtle theme of that paragraph? I spend a lot of time sitting at the computer. And now that I'm deliberately not walking so much or going to yoga, I feel like I've reached crisis levels of sitting at the computer. I'm seriously going to start swimming several times a week, starting this afternoon, at least until I can go back to yoga.

Anyway, the update is that despite all that sitting, I'm feeling great. I've got a lot more energy than I did even six days ago. For some reason it seems like I've been a lot hungrier, too—but I just roll with it and eat more. (The problem might be that everything I cook now is so stinking delicious.) (Bacon ranch excepted.) I've been trying lately to eat only in the eight-hour window when it's light out, as I was doing before, but I've been getting hungry in the evenings and usually have at least a small snack after hours. Again, I just roll with it. Fasting was easy before, and I'm sure it will become easy again.

No comments:

Post a Comment