Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Jane, stop this crazy thing

Tuesday: Bike 17 miles, run 3 miles, hip exercises

I thought of 600 reasons why I should just skip my workout and take today off, but I could think of only one reason to do it: The training plan said so. So I did. I probably need better motivation at top of mind, but I'm too tired to come up with anything else right now.

I've got a pretty easy workout tomorrow but no rest day until Saturday. We're going to be out of town at my son's swim meet all weekend, and I didn't want to have too many workouts to worry about while we're there. And one trainer session in a Butte hotel is quite enough, thanks.

I'm a little concerned that I'm not finding time to do yoga, or lift weights, as I had hoped. I'm even more concerned that I'm not finding time to spend with my family. Right now it feels like it's all I can do to 1. Train for an Ironman, 2. Remain employed, and 3. Feed everyone. And my husband takes care of #3 for me half the time.

3 comments:

  1. You must be tired. There is a typo in this post. I fear the world might end.

    ReplyDelete
  2. PS -- One of my hundreds of work e-mail addresses is now linked to Google, thus my sudden ability to comment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome. I really wouldn't want the world to end, so I went ahead and fixed that typo.

    ReplyDelete