Friday, November 12, 2010

Tired but with something to show for it

Friday: Swim 2,700 yards, bike 16 miles

I had to drive to Walgreens this morning, and when my tired brain woke up, it had driven me to the gym instead. And that was before my two hours of workouts. Bad tired brain! No! Retain your ability to function at a nominal level!

Anyway, once I got warmed up I actually had a lovely swim and was able to hold a bunch of 100s at about 1:30, which is nice for me because it shows that I have actually improved. I'd been swimming once a week for so long before this and not really getting any better that I sort of forgot that I do have that capability.

Finally made it to that rest day. Whew.

1 comment:

  1. 100s at a 1:30 pace is good. :) Sorry for your tired brain. Maybe it will be in training, too, and adjust to the new pace.

    ReplyDelete