Friday, April 8, 2011

Choices, choices

Friday: Yoga, run 4 miles

It hasn't snowed too much so far, but I just looked at the forecast and it's calling for more snow tomorrow and a high of 45 degrees. So now I have to decide. Do "Epic Iron Day" inside on the trainer? Do "Epic Iron Day" outside in several layers of winter clothes? Move "Epic Iron Day" to Sunday? Move "Epic Iron Day" to Monday?

I still haven't decided, but I should mention that #2 is not actually an option. There is no way I'm getting on a bicycle with the words "winter weather advisory" ringing in my ears.

1 comment:

  1. Do it inside tomorrow - because putting off a horrible long bike ride is never good idea, and you have total control over it if you do it tomorrow indoors!... (You can do your run outside, you will have overheated on trainer and be glad to get outside for some fresh air, as long as it is not too slippery...)