Wednesday: Swim 2,400 yards, bike 22 miles
Thursday: Run 6 miles, swim 3,200 yardsFriday: Yoga, swim 2,200 yards, water run 30 minutes
So I was at the gym from 7 to 10 last night, came home and worked until midnight, and then was back at the gym again from 9 to 12:30 this morning. Too much. So tired. Bad planning. Also, it's been snowing horizontally all day.
Luckily I don't have any work today, and there's no school either, so I was able to remedy all of the above with the following steps:
- Procure food, lots of it, and right away.
- Make some green tea.
- Get out my knitting.
- Put on fuzzy socks and slippers.
- Turn on a space heater in the TV room.
- Gather up the family and choose an old MST3K on Netflix.
- Fall asleep to the sound of children's laughter.