Saturday, June 24, 2023

Whole30 Day 19

What I ate:

Meal 1: Soup, beef jerky, coffee (7:00)

Meal 2: Salad (12:30)

Meal 3: Potato and vegetable hash with sausage and two eggs, kiwi (5:30)

How I felt:

I stayed off my feet more yesterday and was able to sleep through the night with no pain, so that was nice. Still going strong.

What I thought:

I wrote a few days ago about the clothing exchange thing, and today was one of their big “swaps.” It’s so much fun! I know I paid to be part of this, and gave them a bunch of my own clothes to get the points, but it feels like you’re basically just stealing stuff. AND everyone you meet there is likeminded about wastefulness and recycling; I can’t overstate how genius I think this concept is.

How I plan to feed myself tomorrow:

We did some shopping to restock all the vegetables and meats.

No comments:

Post a Comment