Monday, June 12, 2023

Whole30 Day 7

What I ate:

Meal 1: Soup, coffee (7:00)

Meal 2: Vegetable and potato hash with two eggs (12:30)

Meal 3: Salad, kiwi, pork and turkey sausage patty (5:00)

How I felt:

Today was more garage sales and some grocery shopping and some stuff around the house, so I was on my feet a lot, but they don’t hurt nearly as much today.

Also, I installed SnoreLab about a month ago, which is an app that records you while you sleep and gives you a report on how much you snore every night. I know M.H. snores sometimes, and he says I do sometimes, so it’s hard to glean anything because I don’t know which one of us it’s catching. But I have noticed that since a few days into the Whole30 (which M.H. is sort of, mostly doing with me), neither of us has snored as much.

First week with the app vs. now

What I thought:

One week down! I’m doing fine and being patient. Honestly the hardest part of Whole30ing today was walking by a cauliflower crust pizza sample at Costco.

How I plan to feed myself tomorrow:

I made some more grilled chicken for salads and several sausage patties (WHY did I wait so long; I should be living on these delicious, proteiny things).

No comments:

Post a Comment