Saturday, June 10, 2023

Whole30 Day 5

What I ate:

Meal 1: Potato hash with vegetables and two eggs, coffee (7:30)

Meal 2: Huge salad (protein: one egg, chicken), kiwi (12:00)

Meal 3: Soup, hard-boiled egg, blueberries (5:30)

How I felt:

I realize that it’s June, but based on what the temperature reads (pretty moderate) and how sweaty I feel in response (quite), it seems like I’ve been “running hot” the past few days. I googled it, and other people have reported the same thing! Incidentally, I also found this timeline of how one might feel over the course of the 30 days. I’ll have to keep comparing my own experience, but rest assured that I am not experiencing “kill all the things” today.

What I thought:

Of course the tendency is to WANT! RESULTS! NOW! But the little timeline mentioned above has reminded me to be patient and trust the process, so I will.

How I plan to feed myself tomorrow:

I think I’m all set with leftovers, but I did want to try making a curry at some point…

No comments:

Post a Comment