Thursday, June 8, 2023

Whole30 Day 3

What I ate:

Meal 1: Huge salad (protein: one egg, chicken), coffee (9:00)

Meal 2: Chili, asparagus, kiwi (1:30)

Meal 3: Sweet potato hash with vegetables and two eggs (7:00)

How I felt:

Not much to report, except that I really think my Achilles feel better than usual, which surely has to be wishful thinking. 

What I thought:

Still going strong. I’m not bored or otherwise struggling with this, and I still feel optimistic that it’s going to help. I think some people get fairly strange effects from changing their diet drastically (the first time I did this, I remember it made my teeth hurt???). But the foods I’m giving up this time are along the lines of sheep’s cheese, black beans, and quinoa, rather than cookies and Lucky Charms.

How I plan to feed myself tomorrow:

I prepped pretty well for this Whole30, but soon it’s going to be time to cook and shop again, which is of course where things could start getting tricky. Which is why it’s good that I put in this “how I’ll feed myself” prompt, because it is forcing me to get up from my desk and thaw some stuff. Planning!

No comments:

Post a Comment